Thursday 1 November 2007

Clean Shaven for 1st Movember

Yes! It has happened - finally- and here is the evidence.

Let's do it! Enough talk and build up. Time for action.

Off it comes!

Great support from Mo Sista Ingrid, eh?

Those chops look really great but they will have to go...

Is Ingrid really starting to have doubts at this stage of the proceedings?

Using Skype video Judith is able to see the damage after Round 1 between me and the beard trimmer from her dorm in Kingston. She laughed uncontrollably for 2 minutes. That made me feel really good.

Round 2: The Down Shave

This isn't so bad. Shaving technology has come a long way since my last shave nearly 40 years ago.

Ingrid's reactions really made it easy for me - Yeah, right!

Round 3: The Up Shave

This is the part you really have to get smooth: The "Mo"

Ingrid couldn't resist: enough looking, let me feel! And my face wasn't even dry yet.

At some point I started to wonder why I had waited nearly forty years to do this...

Ladies and gentlemen... The "No Mo Bro"

If I play my cards right, I might just get lucky tonight :-)

Who's da man?

For the rest of Movember I will keep my beard shaven but will gro' my mo.
To sponsor my Mo please go to http://www.movember.com/ca/donate, enter my registration number which is 63730 and your credit card details. Or you can sponsor me by cheque made payable to the "Prostate Cancer Research Foundation of Canada" clearly marking the donation as being for my Registration Number: 63730. Please mail cheques to: Movember, 145 Front Street East, Suite 306, Toronto, ON M5A 1E3 Canada. All donations over $20 are automatically issued with a tax deductible receipt. You can donate anytime between now and the end of November (Movember).

All donations are made directly to the Prostate Cancer Research Foundation of Canada who will use the funds to create awareness, fund research and increase support networks for those men who suffer from prostate cancer.