Friday 31 October 2008

The Mostashed Hairiers - Movember Team

Allow me to introduce you to this year's Movember team, the Mostashed Hairiers!

I don't have photos yet for everyone. As I get them I will post an update. Meanwhile I will give a placeholder pic of a smiley in the barber's chair.

First, some old stalwarts from last year's MoCann Terriers.

Greg Landry. Note: this is not the smiley placeholder. This really is Greg!

Taylor Landry

Mike Peyvandi

Then we have a couple of friends of the above. Now that's impressive, when somebody who I haven't even met joins my team I know it's nothing to do with me and everything about the cause: funding research into prostate cancer so that we can beat this sucker.

Mike Norman


Justin Manuel

Then, in addition to Mike Peyvandi, I have a number of colleagues who have rallied to the cause:


Bob Arpin


Wayne Hudson


Raj Bamaniya


Kevin Timmins








Greg Forbes


I am thrilled to have a good brother from our Marriage Encounter support group, Peter Righton.







And finally, Mo Sista Ingrid, my wife.  You can agree with her or you can be wrong.