Friday 9 January 2009

Health Update - Judith and Terry: Deo Gratias

Some of you have been asking so let me tell you all that while Judith was home for the Christmas/New Year break she had her six-monthly visit with the Oncologist following her tests and he told her to come back again in six months - so that is good news.

I went to my urologist today following my prostate biopsy a few weeks ago. The pathology report shows no change after more than 18 months, confirming my PSA results, so that is excellent news too.

We thank you all for your prayers and concern - time for a bit of thanksgiving. Actually we had Mark and Luisa for dinner this evening and they brought us a bottle of 2005 Castillo de Almansa at Luisa's parents' request. Thanks, Luis and Connie. An excellent wine for a quiet celebration.