- Brutalizes refugees and migrants, tearing families apart by deporting people who have no greater wish than safety, opportunity and hard work;
- Is willing to rip health care from tens of millions of people;
- Denies climate change and jeopardizes creation itself with retrograde policies on the environment;
- Intends to increase defense spending more than $50 billion while cutting social welfare programs for the most vulnerable;
- And whose leader, the president, boasts openly of sexual conquests that many would describe as assault.
This editorial in The National Catholic Reporter is a must-read for any fellow Knights in the Knights of Columbus.
|Pro-life advocates with the Indiana State Knights of Columbus carry a banner past the U.S. Supreme Court Jan. 27 during the annual March for Life in Washington. (CNS/Leslie E. Kossoff)|