Tuesday 6 November 2007

Movember update

Movember - Sponsor Me

I am happy to say that, so far, the MoCann Terriers have been sponsored to the tune of $1790, just $210 short of a nice round $2000. Not a bad effort but I fear that this was the easy part. Getting more sponsors will probably become more and more of a challenge. I do have to add that I have been having a lot of fun with this.

If you ever want to get our latest figures, go to our official Movember Log and look at the panel on the left.

Let me introduce you to our intrepid team members of the MoCann Terriers:

John Cariati:
John the Motaliano with all the family connections will help sponsors understand... Donta you worry. He maka offa you notta refusa.

Taylor Landry:
Tayla the Playa - big scora for the MoCann Terriers - Why have one numba when you can have two numba's? Twice as many chances for sponsors? (Somehow Taylor managed to get registered twice for the team.)

Sean McCann:
Sean with the broad shoulders and the winna smile and the persuasive manna.

Mike Peyvandi:
Programma, Debugga, S/W professional par excellence - Mo Bro with a fixit attitude.

Greg Landry:
The Singing Sales Directa - team moola maka.

Miriam McCann:
Social Wacka. Like John she helps sponsors understand but uses a different approach...

Mark McCann:
Engineeya. Screws up anything that is not nailed down. Gets lots of support from Mo Sista Luisa.

Brian Bernard:
Hockey Coach - move maka - goal scora - software guru.

Ingrid McCann:
Social wacka like Miriam. My much betta half - controla of my finances, my moola and my free time.

Terry McCann:
Well and tensioned captain of the MoCann Terriers. Here being supported by Mo Sista Ingrid or he would fall over.