Sunday 23 December 2012

I Was Adam Lanza - blog post by David Frum



I strongly, very strongly, recommend this 3-part blog by David Frum in The Daily Beast.


By way of introduction he writes:
What goes through the mind of a school shooter? In the past days, we've all asked that question. The following is one attempt at an answer. It was sent to me by a young person living in an East Coast metropolitan area. I am satisfied that the autobiographical facts described are true to the teller's memory and experience. The story is troubling, but important to consider. For reader ease, I have broken the essay into three parts. I am glad to report that the author is now personally stable, a college graduate, and gainfully employed.

This is the first in a three part essay that was submitted by an anonymous young writer.

To read David Frum's blog CLICK HERE.