Tuesday 30 January 2007

Some news briefs

...and I do mean brief!

Judith has just finished exams for this semester and is in the throes of applying to some universities.

Sean has bought himself a snowboard. He's pretty good on skis but now wants to get with the snowboard action too - still a novice there. See the album by clicking on the link on the left. I had hoped to show you a video but 80MB was a bit much for my patience to upload. He spent his off day today at Blue Mountain.

Sean and Judith have taken out a membership with Persechini where they will get fit.

Mark visited Maia, Heather and Reinier (Ingrid's brother) in Glasgow this past weekend. He is still trying to get his work visa sorted out to work in the UK and Netherlands. I gather he has acquired a car - cannot tell you more than that.

Stephen and the band he plays with now has a weekly gig at the Engineers' pub at Queen's University - I think. I believe this is supposed to be a good thing and we should all be happy for him.

Ingrid's newly operated eye continues to improve and she cannot wait until Valentine's Day when she replaces the lens in her other eye with a brand new, state of the art, roll-up, self-unflexing flexible plastic variety.

As for me, it's just steady-as-she-goes. Oh. There is also a new link to a small album of our winter garden. No people. Just snow. This is Canada, after all.