Tuesday 6 February 2007

Another One To Tick Off

Well we did it. Ingrid and I have been to a Super Bowl Party! Actually it was a lovely evening and a lot of fun with a lot of banter. Some friends of ours, Greg, Margy and their sons, hosted us and about 20 others on Sunday night to join 93 million-plus viewers in watching this American sports spectacular - The Super Bowl: the National Football League Championship; American football, not to be confused with European football aka. soccer. True to McCann form, both Ingrid and I managed to be involved in wine-spills. Fortunately there were no carpets involved, though, I am embarrassed to say, I have now left my mark on Margy's brand, spanking new guest book.




Some friends have been asking about Judith's hair, is it growing back, what colour is it, etc? Well, as you can see, her eyebrows have completely regrown - they have looked better than mine for quite a while but I gess that doesn't take much, and her hair is coming on really nicely.




I thought I would show you these shots Judith took of a grey squirrel stealing birdseed from the window box outside our kitchen window. It's quite an athletic leap of nearly 2 metres that he has to make to get there - only to be chased off when we see him!

Of interest to family... I have created an album with pictures of Opa that we took while in Holland. The link is on the left.