Sunday 1 October 2006

Camping Pics - Finally


We finally got the film developed from the camping trip that Judith had with her friends, Hannah, Jeanine and Melissa at the beginning of August at The Pinery Provincial Park on Lake Huron. To view the album click on the link on the left.

It was a poignant moment for me a few weeks back when Judith's friend, Kristin, came to say goodbye to Judith prior to leaving for university and I realised we were at the end of an era. I also felt extremely grateful for the truly wonderful friends that Judith has had in the last couple of years in high school - friends who have been simply amazing in their support for Judith over the last 6 months. It is not for me to name them. I have only met a few of them anyway. They and Judith know who they are and most of them don't even read this blog. :-) But I do thank God for them all and pray his blessing for them.